hearts broken before they could join,hands parted before they could meet.what has fate written for me?

over 12 years ago

Im not sure how this works,but i need advice but here goes. . .

i dated my ex for over a year, but then one day i saw this guy standing at a place i work, and my heart stopped for this stranger, then two months later i was introduced to him, he was my bofriends friends brother who just recently moved to the country. so since then we both liked each other but never said a word. until over a month ago i broke up with my bofriend coz it felt like ive been cheating all the time. so anyway me and my exs friends brother started talking and admitted our feeling n being seeing each other for a month, until yesterday his brother walk in on us and his been against us being together from the being, he doesnt want relationships to be broken between the friends, now we cant see each other no more.and i dont know what to do. should i just accept its over or should i fight for something that feels real for the first time in my life?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I can understand him being a bit upset,he doesn’t want your ex to think he is the cause of you and his breakup (since if he wasn’t your ex’s friend you would have never met this guys brother,would you?) i hope that doesn’t sound confusing haha.

But he has no right to tell you who to date,your adults i take it,and no one has the right to make you break up or end something.If you are willing and this new guy is willing,than pursue your relationship.if his brother feels bad about it,than tough,you are your own person.

make yourself happy,that is all that matters.if you want an indepth reading,to see where things might take you,message me,i offer 12 card tarot readings,and offer advise and guidance. the great thing about tarot is,they dont make your choice for you,they give you clarity to make the right choice yourself.message me if your interested,blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I know that your hurting and fair enough but the reason why that person who walked in on you to is against it is because he feels betrayed you were both dishonest had you both approached him before anything happened then he probably would have given you his blessing. You can try and appologize to him back off and see if that other guy wants to still give things ago in a few months you need to let the guy who feels betrayed get it out of his system. If you get another chance with that guy make you do things right but at this point while that guy feels betrayed your chances are not good.

over 12 years ago
lorirussell's photo

Lori Russell (lorirussell)

6 posts

I pulled a card for you that indicates a new lover… You cant miss this guy. He is the life of the party. He is more than likely an earth sign (Taurus/Virgo/Capricorn)

over 12 years ago
mystickristen didn't upload a photo

Kristen C. (mystickristen)

10 posts

Nadia – Something very positive in regards to relationships in your life is coming this Summer; I would personally look forward to July and August. What you’re looking for is currently poised to happen. :)

over 12 years ago

Wow. . . i just wanna say that what you said has kinda happened, i have met someone and he is a earth sign. . . but only time will tell where this road will lead to

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i am glad to help, there is much confusion you are going through right now and if you contact me i will help lead you into the correct .right path to follow

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Nadia, the first thing I pick up, is that even though do feel guilty about the break up…you were not being fullfilled in the relationship. In that relationship, you had a feeling of emptiness…as if something was missing. The other think I pick up from you is you Do Not Like Being Controled and this situation really brought that to the surface for you. Also, you were seeing your new love a quite possibly “the one” much more so than your ex. If this hits home with you, and we will take a look at the future. Many Blessings, Madea-Michelle

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

i would like to do a love reading for you. i see this new guy wants you in his life. call me for details.