Very Sick

over 5 years ago

My 5 month old boxer has become very sick this week. I think she has parvo but i have no money for the vet so im trynna treat her at home.. Will she be okay? Thanks in advance im very worried but hopeful for her !!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HEY KIDDO! HOW YOU BEEN? I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ONE OF MY DOGS SOME TIME AGO BACK WHEN HE WAS A PUPPY AND YEAH VETS CHARGE YOU AN ARM AND A LEG! BUT GIVE HIM A LITTLE PEPTO AND LOTS OF WATER FOR ABOUT LIKE TEN DAYS OR SO BECAUSE THIER APPITITE IS LIKE NEXT TO NONE WHEN THEY GOT THIS AND YOU GOTTA CLEAN OUT THIER WATER BOWLS AND NOT LET THEM SHARE WITH OTHER DOGS BECAUSE THEY WILL GET IT TOO! BUT HE SHOULD BE OK WHEN YOU SEE THAT HIS APPITITE RETURNS THAT MEANS HE IS DOING BETTER BUT LIKE JUST GIVE HIM SOLIDS SLOWLY NOT NOW BUT, WHEN HE GETS BETTER. HAPPY HOLIDAYS KIDDO GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on your puppy , and much more through spirit and what the spirit show. I have specials today . I know I can help you with your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I am really sorry your fur baby is sick. :( However, please keep in mind that psychics are not doctors/ vets. Legally we actually are not even allowed to answer these kind of questions because there is great risk of harm.

A person can be psychic, but they do not have the medical education and knowledge needed to treat and diagnose medical related issues. Please be careful of any reader who offers these kind of services…it is even in the Bitwine Tos that it is not allowed (for the above reasons).

I recommend calling vet and exploring payment options. There are also credit lines you can get to cover vet bills.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

I don’t know where you are but allot os states have foundations for each breed of dogs. Vets also have centers they turn to to assist in paying a portion of all a vet bill. If you bought her from a kennel they should pay the bill. Treating her at home has slim odds of survival and any animal she comes in contact with will now be at risk.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Money or not … when your pet is sick like that you desperately NEED to take your dog to the Veterinarian. That’s not a psychic reading. That’s common sense.

Beg or borrow the money … get that dog the help it needs!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Ctfu lady your funny.. You dont think i KNOW THAT !!! I have no choice some people dont have any other choice !!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

People ALWAYS have a choice. The precious dog is the only one who has no choice. Really hoping you do the right thing so your dog does not suffer.

I’m burning a candle for your pet’s healing and wish desperately you would take the dog to the veterinarian for his own well-being. Please do the kind and loving thing.

over 5 years ago

Honey I understand how painful this time must be for the whole family and i’m sending you all love and healing through the process.

If you are able, do take a look for low income clinics or clinics that offer payment plans or insurance options for your pet,

and if it does happen to be where your pet needs great care that would require a lot of money, try to see if someone close to you or family who is better off financially would either lend you or take the animal in to give it the proper care <3>

love and light

TGO

over 5 years ago

Thanks, she doing way better now and shes been eating for the past two days now again.