Am I a sensitive

over 5 years ago

I’ve been different my whole life. Always knowing more than my peers. More mature. Always seeing the bigger pictures in everything. Now I’m starting to get feelings, visions and dreaming the same dreams over and over again always about people who have past away. I never feel alone. What is this? Empath? Because I always have mood changes as anxiety around people. Moods I don’t understand. Sensitive? I believe in spirit guides.Something more? How do you know?

over 5 years ago
alexandriaheart's photo

Alexandria Heart Reader (alexandriaheart)

1 post

I would love to tap into your energy and i can do it right over your laptop or mobile device. I have been a spiritual coach for 16 years now and i can pick up on any gifts or sensitivities you may have. I would only need your name and dob as well!!

over 5 years ago

Lyndse,

First thing I think you should realize is that no one can tell you what you are or what label fits you best. That is only something you should do. Don’t give that power away.

I do know what you are asking, though. I think the best way to figure out your gifts is to speak with like-minded people and do your own research. We live in a time where you have unlimited amounts of information right at your fingertips. Some of these terms are used interchangeably by some people and even have different “definitions” depending on the place you are looking. The fact is that you can ask this exact question to 10 different people in the spiritual word and get 10 different answers. You have to be comfortable enough with trusting your intuition so that you know who/what/where is the best source for your particular spiritual education.

An empath is simply a person who has an overactive amount of empathy. How that sensitivity to other people’s energy manifests in your life, and to what degree, would be where the other labels come in.

If you wish to discuss further or have a specific question I’d be happy to chat with you!

Be well and happy researching! Pixie

over 5 years ago

Hey Lyndse!

I love that you’ve always had some awareness of this part of yourself, but now you’re at this point in your journey where you’re ready to explore it on a deeper level. Highly sensitive/empathic folks are my peeps! I’d be more than happy to help, if you feel called. :)

Violet

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Lyndse Gekoski,

Bring me the details of the dreams you are experiencing repeatedly. I’m a professional dream interpreter and your answers are within them.

You will be amazed by what your subconscious has been trying to tell you.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I second what expert reader Pixie Dust said. “No one can tell you what you are or what label fits you best. That is only something you should do. Don’t give that power away.”

Very powerful words and they are incredibly true!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Dreams have meanings but this is very important what the details they have.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.I can unfold your dreams for you.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hi Lyndse,

All people have empathic tendencies, but some people have more refined skills. Like intuition, empathy is something that you can practice and get better at it.

When it comes to expanding your gifts and utilizing them to help yourself or others, I would recommend finding a community along with a good teacher. It is also helpful for many to read books on the subject as well. When it comes to effectively connecting with your guides, I highly recommend Sonia Choquette’s book, “Ask Your Guides.” She takes a very simple approach to the subject and helps people connect with their guides in practical ways that anyone can follow.

In terms of “How do you know?” It simply takes practice. I personally didn’t start with readings. I started trusting the messages I was being given and eventually I recognized that this was a path I was meant to take.

Just centering on your energy briefly I do get that you are serving a unique purpose on the planet. So keep going with it! :)

If you want insight on the subject I would be glad to do a reading for you. Let me know that you are coming in from the “Ask A Psychic” forum and I can give you 10% off of any of the flat rate minute packages.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and as I can see in your cards you do have a gift to share with others you can actually pickup on the dead , you can read them . im on line if you want to talk more.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

what you have is in fact a gift. yes, you always did have it but as you grew and got older you have learned how to master only a part of it. the rest will come easy to you as you discover more in life.

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

All u need to do is meditate. Over time this will open ur energy and gifts and you will then see with certainty what abilities you contain, as well as be able to distinguish much more easily between ur own energy and emotions and the energy/emotions of those around you.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight through spirit and help you. I will give you the truth and much more how to help yourself on mood changes , and spiritual insight of your questions . I have specials today. On line now . Live chat . Blessings