seeing my ex's name everywhere

over 5 years ago

hello everyone, my ex and I broke up in October and has had no contact since November. We’ve been dating for two years total off and on. Ive been noticing his name everywhere (articles, books, etc) I have heard his name too (in public, in videos, movies, etc.) I have also been noticing a lot of 11:11, 1111, 222, 333, 444. Am I just thinking too much or going crazy and should just move on? or does this mean anything? HELP

over 5 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

it does mean something call me I have a lot I need to tell you about your ex and why this is happing

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i see he will come to you i see he missed you very much and wish to come back but some one stopped him please join me i will tell you some thing then he will come back in your life

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I have the answer of your question.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and as I read in your cards I can see because it is because you never closed that door to the past and im seeing because you got clarity as well,

over 5 years ago

Hi Jessica,

It’s interesting. When I get centered for your situation I am pulled to the past. Certainly the synchronicity you are experiencing in the situation is meant to point something out for your situation, however, I would recommend focusing on any residual effect you may be experiencing in the situation.

By the way, when I say past here, I am not talking about the past couple of years. It is almost like you have had a past life connection with him and there are karmic influences that are being resolved at the present time.

Have you felt like you have known him in a past life?

I would be glad to do a complete reading for this issue if you want to stop in. If you are interested, let me know that you are coming in from the “Ask A Psychic” forum and I can give you 10% off of any of the flat rate minute packages.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full insight on why this is happening to you about your ex and much more. I will give you the truth through spirit. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi Jessica, Seeing your Ex’s name repeatedly and seeing a sequence of certain numbers is absolutely a sign! Feel welcomed to come visit me in live chat so we can look at this closer. Happy New Year Zella

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

its very simple 11 11 if anyone knows anything about spirituality means spirit protection now your spirit andmyspirit are showing me that hisspirit is trying to contact you thru messages of protection especially in your sleep your getting a lot of dreams