Does he like me

over 5 years ago
sparkle12 didn't upload a photo

sparkle12

16 posts

Hi my name patty. I have crush on santi. Will we be in a relationship together?

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and as I read in your love cards today I can answer you with this, that he does like you and he does want to approach you as well, and im seeing because there s a very big chance to have a long term relationship.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today for your specialized reading in depth. $10 1 question

$15 3 questions
$25 full life, past present, and future.
over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you will be in a romance with this person and what is ahead . I will give you the truth. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

HI, NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate. So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

if you could click my name and msg me your name and dob I will be happy to take a look into this for you. the first question is always Free :)

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT!

over 5 years ago

If this guy has roundish face with darker hair and eyes. With a skin tone shade of olive or darker… about 5’10 and wears beenies a lot hes your guy. Please come to me for more details!

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

I see him contacting you about this topic between now and a week from now call me for more info