Love one

over 5 years ago

I don’t know what to do? One day it’s good the other one’s not. What should I do? She says she loves me but still.lying to me about man.

over 5 years ago

Hi Sylvain,

The card that came up for this situation is the Empress. It is unlikely that the current trend is a permanent one in your situation. The Empress represents fertility and from a relational perspective this symbolizes “birthing” new opportunities.

It is not easy to get a full read off of a single card, so if you are interested in seeing the situation from a more detailed perspective give me a call.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

*Sylvain *

It is time for you to let her go and acknowledge that this person is taking your kindness for weakness. Preying on your deep seated emotional attachment to her.

You deserve to be treated with respect.

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

hi there I would love to help! contact me and mention the forum to get a discount :) hope to hear soon

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO CALL ME TODAY TO HAVE A SESSION ON YOUR SITUATION.

over 5 years ago

This is why it is so hot and cold, because she is struggling with not only herself and her feelings, but also how to speak to you and how to choose—since I feel she is looking out for her own happiness above others in this time.

if you wish to give me a call we can look at what to expect moving forward and if things will indeed get better for you or if this is more pain than its worth

love and light

TGO

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit about this love situation and see what spirit show around you and her and what is ahead and next . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . Blessings