audry921

Will he (E.A.D. 06-28-73)ever trully apologize /come clean? Will he ever contact in a positive way to be at least friends..or is this a true end?

4 months ago

audry921

4 months ago

Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

im online come in I would love to help

4 months ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

4 months ago

psychic anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and right now he knows that it is over but he does want to work to be best friends.

4 months ago

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

hello, i am available if you have any questions.

4 months ago

audry921

4 months ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

online!!

4 months ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will ever contact you again , and come clean . I will give you full details what the spirit show around his thoughts and much more On line now -Live chat . I have specials Blessings

4 months ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call me today for march madness specials going on! know what path your on for 2019!

4 months ago

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

Hi dear there is allot that your guide’s said on the situation and I’m online now and would love to share with you chat now and get the answers you seek

4 months ago

⭕️Love Healer⭕️ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

3 months ago

audry921

3 months ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

online chat with me for full insights xoxo ariel

3 months ago