itsmeej080191

I had a reading with a clairvoyant psychics some of her predictions 6 months ago happened some are not like she saw long term commitment for both of us didn’t happen. Unfortunately. I came back again to her after 6 months and she said we will not getting back together will prevail.so, I decided to consult another psychic from another site and He also hit some points I never tell I didn’t give info but he knows some points. He told me to wait because there is a possibility of a long term commitment for us. have you encountered the same as this? Like two readers but opposites readings? what is ur opinion about this friends? Thank you very much.

about 1 month ago

Madame sonya (readingsbysonya254)

well dear every psychic prediction can be a little different because your path changes sometimes predictions change

about 1 month ago

Caroline (theoidivine)

Hello! From what you are sharing about your situation, what i can share is when you look into future, it is not set in stone. There is free will that revolves with each individual. So, in your situation, i would suggest to look with your spiritual family about the best course of action to take that will help you.

about 1 month ago

Mila Varushka (milamagdalene)

Everything is up to free will and the universe! Look at tarot as a sort of “snapshot” into the future at a given moment, but not set in stone. Every reader also interprets differently. Meditate on it and consult your higher self and spirit guides.

about 1 month ago