My house doesnt' want to be sold

over 4 years ago

Hello, I am new here. I have decided to join just to read your posts because it fascinates me! And then I have discovered that I can ask you a question about the most pressing issue and I do have one. You see me and my husband have decided to move for various reasons and bought a nice condo, but our house just won’t sell. We get lots of showings and the feedback is always “beautiful home”, but not even a single offer after over a month being on the market. So, the thing is I have a feeling that our house just doesn’t want to be sold, it just won’t let us go… we have invested a lot of our soul (and money) and we love it, but we need to move… So my question to you guys is: is it possible the house loves us so much that it won’t let us go? And if yes, what should we do? Will we ever sell it, or we will have to lose our deposit on the condo? I would very much appreciate your thoughts. thank you

over 4 years ago
joytarot's photo

☪spiritual LOVE readings... (joytarot)

16 posts

I can help bring some insight lets chat now!

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when your house will be sold and a serious buyer coming in . and much more. On line now -Live chat I will give you the truth . i have specials today . Blessings