is this false statement being said or true

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

I had a psychic that recently tell me that my hs crush is deeply in love with me but wants me to assure him that I won’t give up on him.That he feels he’s losing me. That he’s not ready to make commitments cause of trying to peacefully separate from a girl is that right?? I don’t know the meaning of that?? Is he single or not? Is he talking to any girls or not talking to any girls. my dob 4/19/99 M.C his 6/3/00 S.G

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me i tell you in detail

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your reading. and no he is actually not seeing anyone right now now that doesnt mean because he wasnt it just means that right now he is not. i have a $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️