STRESSFUL TIME

over 4 years ago

My hair is falling out I’m so stressed. Financially worried. I’m wanting to move 4 hrs away from my hometown and start a new life with my significant other- also to make more money. He took me to go see some houses the last time I was with him at the….end of May. Hes considering buying. I know I can make it there career wise but I need him to lean on during the transition. I feel awkward in suggesting we live together- but after almost 3 yrs together you would think hed suggest it or pick up on it. – God knows I’ve said it enough to him. .i just want to be closer to him and I’m scared of leaping but I can see it- crystal clear if he will just come forward and be supportive more. He has two kids, and his life revolves around them as well as his job. I’ve chilled out the past few months and dont overreact like I once did – over issues. It makes things worse. I hate fighting. Now, I’m stressing on the inside :( I just want my business to pick up here,, but it’s been so slow. I’m falling behind on Bill’s. I’m just scared and I’m trying to keep positive. But my body is feeling the pressure.

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Call Me I’m ONLINE

over 4 years ago

Willow,

I’m so sorry for the stress you’re feeling. I’ve been there and can relate. What is it that you are actually looking to discuss, though? You have to determine your boundaries outside of him (as in individual) and then go from there. The worst thing you can do right now is assume whats going on in your mind without voicing it to him and being direct and realistic.

If you care to discuss or as any specific questions I’d be happy to assist you in an honest and compassionate manner.

Good luck and bright blessings in your journey ahead!

Pixie <3>

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

I feel in cases like this, that you need to communicate with hin your concerns and fears, seeing his is your SO, he should then be in a place of offering comfort and wisdom to you. You are need to not hold all of this in and then you will have your answer. I do not see him wanting to move in together now, but find a nice place that you can afford. If it is just you, consider a studio apartment to hold you over untill Spring of 2020, when the 2 of you will cohabitate.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his feelings are you moving in with him , and much more . I see you are stress . I will give you the truth and what is ahead . On line now -I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME LATER IAM ONLINE TODAY.