Long distance love

over 4 years ago
debug didn't upload a photo

debug

3 posts

Hello I have been in a relationship with someone online for over a year now. He is currently on probation but I want us to travel. I am wondering if we’re ever going to be together if we’ll separate?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into the spirit and see all that you want will happen with this person and much more in your long distance relationship. I see a lot through spirit around the person and you . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today. Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

hi Debug,

It’s important to pursue joy with all you might and that’s exactly why you are asking in the first place. You’ve been fine communicating with this long-distance relationship because you can endure separation so long as there’s a reward at the end.

You are wanting to know if your investment of time, energy, and effort is worth it all. I’d be happy to provide you with a thoroughly detailed reading. Let me know if you want to know more.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me i will tell you in detail

over 4 years ago

Hello Debug,

I am sorry you are in such a difficult predicament. I’d be happy to look at your situation for you and provide you with the insight you are looking for. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of the type of reader I am the view the feedback I have received over the years I’ve worked with hundreds of clients here at Bitwine. I take the time to connect with each client before charging and then validate the connect with them. Providing accurate insight is my priority over all else.

I wish the best and would love to work with you.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear

I would be very happy to check for you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Feel free to join me for a chat.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

Hello dear,to answer your question, this person see’s you exactly how you see them, however seperation will ONLY come in between you and them IF! its allowed, and from what spirit shows me you both hold on to eachother greatly and apprecaiteively because you both love and endure eachother like never felt before..this is a special love you both carry for one another..for indepth rreading please dont hesitate to contact me..i have a 1 q’s for $10.99…namaste xoxo

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions and right now i can see that you will not be able to travel until he is free from this and the only way ou will be with him is if you go to him. im on line if you want to talk more join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards