Feeling skeptical

over 4 years ago
loz1971 didn't upload a photo

loz1971

1 post

I have had numerous reading over the past 4 months. Have lost all faith in psychics as not one single prediction has come to pass. It’s heartbreaking that I have spent so much money just looking for someone who can tell me if my ex and I will get back together and have their prediction actually come to pass. Feeling totally deluded

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for truth

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will come back and how does he feel toward you , I will give you the truth , if he will or not . On line now Live chat . On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Loz1971,

While I have never worked with you, I am sad to learn of your disappointment. Nobody likes to feel like they’ve been duped. That’s just horrible.

When I work with a customer, I like to connect first (reveal some detail that helps them hire with confidence). Then, in any situation, I can show past, present, and future realities together (you as the customer know the past, you also know the present, so then you can then trust that the reader is spot on in regards to reading the energies about the future).

Hope that helps.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .