Twin flame, soulmate, or what?

over 4 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

My ex left me for another woman. I can’t shake his energy or him. He is hot and cold. He has been trying to shake me. But I believe the female he is with does not want us to talk at out. She controls him with money and I guess he agrees.What is our connection? We have a 1 year old too. Please soulmate or twin flame readers. Will we reconcile?

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your question , and i read into the cards i can see that right now he will stay with this other woman because you are right she is feeding him lies and thats what he hangs on to. im on line oin me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes sure you will be reconcile,join me for detail about him and his relationship

over 4 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Hi friend,

I actually do feel a VERY strong magnetic attraction between you two. Do you have a first inital for the other female? The energy feels a bit chaotic on his end and so difficult to read without picking up on her energy as well. it feels as if she is somewhere she doesn’t belong.

I feel he is a mess, moreso than he may let on. He is all over the place mentally. Definitely feels like a twin flame dynamic, you two are like glue and the 3rd party doesn’t belong.

She feels like she’s talking to him a lot and making the overwhelm worse.

Love and light Ashley

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see the light end of the tunnel.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it more after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look in around his spirit and I will give you the truth what spirit is showing me and much more. On line now -Live chat Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Tashagene,

So sorry you are going through all this. Things will get better. He’s really attracted to you on a deep and physical level. Money is definitely pulling him away. (I’m looking at the Nine of Pentacles – the number 9 teaches us about selflessness and also compassion – and you can see both of those emotions happening around him right now).

I’d love to work with you. Let me know if you want my help.

SunTiger