brownvispa didn't upload a photo

brownvispa

1 post

I’m very confused if he wants more than friendship

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I am picking up some very strong vibrations on your currant situation i do feel that there is a lot of unbalanced energy around him its a confusing situation but i can shed some light for you! i am online and ready to chat! BLESSINGS

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts and feelings . I read the spirit of the person and situation . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now 99%acc

over 3 years ago
psychic_love_advisor's photo

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

25 posts

Hmmm, from what i’m picking up on right now, yes he does, but he’s not ready yet, something is in the way, i’d love to give you a deeper reading, it’s happy hour, and also i have great deals going on, give me a call my name is Rose, i’d love to read for you.

over 3 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a 10$ special for 19 mins

over 3 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi dear, please contact me for an in depth reading on your situation. giving you the answers and information you need.

over 3 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 3 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a 10$ special 19 mins!!

over 3 years ago
psychicloveexpert's photo

Love Reading Psychic Solutions (psychicloveexpert)

4 posts

hi i pick up on your energy and would like to do a reading for you. i offer insight details and solutions.

over 3 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hello thank you for choosing bitwine my name is Maria and im happy to assist you with all your spiritual needs,hope you are doing well today.as a twin flame expert i am able to provide you full on in-depth accuracy with all of your life’s question, i am available for online chat if you would like to know whats going on all i need is your name and d.o.b hope you have a wonderful day many blessings to you :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello, call me if you want answers to all your questions! view my profile and then call me!