I'm really stressed..would be a great help if anyone answers

over 4 years ago
aishwarya9 didn't upload a photo

aishwarya9

1 post

I met a guy when both of us were in relationship with seperate people..meaning we weren’t in relationship with each other. I was going through a rough patch with my bf..when we met, I felt a strong magnetic pull towarda him, when our eyes met, we couldn’t help but stare each other. Now, he’s married with his partner and I’m back to my bf. But he’s always on my mind.

.I know that since he’s married we most probably don’t have a future together..but I want to stay in his life as a friend. Did he feel the same way that I did or it was all only because of my hormones and he took an advantage of my emotions..i just want to know what did he feel about me..that’s all..pls help me if possible as this has been bothering me since 5 months now

over 4 years ago
viktoriousnightshade's photo

Viktorija Nightshade (viktoriousnightshade)

1 post

Hello Aishwarya9,

I would be more than happy to help you if you so would like a tarot reading as well as a rune reading. My rates are 2.99 a minute or if you would like I can give you a 13 minute reading on this topic for 10 USD. I feel some strong emotions here and I would like to help you through this if at all possible!

Cheers,

Viktorija

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

over 4 years ago
psychicnicolesf's photo

Nicole miller (psychicnicolesf)

2 posts

Hi Aishwarya, What I can tell you is this definetly needs to be looked into. it can be one of two things, negative energy trying to cause confusion in your love life and his brought about by temptation or soul mate connection trying to bring you and him together. either way its causing you confusion and by having a thourugh examination I would be able to help you understand this and move past it. Because it will cause a toxic energy in your new relationship if left unknown.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see and give you the truth what the spirit guides show around your thoughts and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings