Rekindling an old spark

over 3 years ago

Hi! So I just want some answers as I have been thinking a lot of a relationship that ended a year ago. We have reconnected recently and I just want to know if there’s a chance we can have a fresh start. I know we both cared deeply about each other. Thank you:)

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts re toward you , I see some things strong . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hello Dana, hope you are well and staying safe. When it comes to your question my guidance is saying this could be an opportunity to go back to your original path. Of course with out knowing specifics it is a bit hard to be a 100% sure however i have a strong feeling this is your redo moment which is so rare because a lot of people do not get this chance. If you feel I can help you with this path or clarify things. I am available.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Yes I see the potential bcz there is a reason behind this.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career reading $10 call now