Does it ever get better?

2 months ago

Does the favoritism ever get better? Will my boss’s boss ever realize he put someone in charge that is favoring incompetant lazy employees?

I go home and cry about this almost everyday. It consumes me and has effected my work, self-esteem, assertiveness and confidence. I know that I am way better than this and better than how I am being made out to be by others gossip, but will this ever be found out? Will it be known I am not being treated right and that it effected me? Will anything be done about it or no one will care?

Thank you.

2 months ago

I will love to help you with this question I am able to tap in to all area of life with no giving information highly clairvoyant clairaudience high priestess energy all of my reading are guide by spirt.higher power allow a reading with me and I will help u if u would like message me in the chat box and I will come on line letting u know that i have receive your message there is so much that i see already that is happening for u at this time message me so that i can get on line and help u

2 months ago

I am here join me and we can look into it for you! – Alana

2 months ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

2 months ago

I can help (: