reunite someday?

over 12 years ago

my ex and i are still very close. we dont live together anymore but we both love each other very much and keep in contact. last 2 nights he has rung me and we have hung out on the phone all night long. do you think in time we might decide to get back together again?

over 12 years ago

Hello Lucy, I will need his and your dob details to see what is in store and guide you when you should get back together, if you should.

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi lucy! I think that this is very possible,but for details, please contact me on the chat.God bless!

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Let me help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. call me for live session.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Dont be confused any longer. I can give you date predictions and I only hire if you are happy with the connection. Chat with me anytime

over 12 years ago
doodlehum's photo

Madam Marie (doodlehum)

7 posts

I can’t wait to fill you in. Get the insight that you are looking for. Lets chat and set your future in the right direction.

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

hi dear i would like to do a love reading this guy loves you very much but he changes alot call me for details and answers asap

over 12 years ago

hi, I offer you live chat reading or e-mail reading. Please feel free to contact me if you would like the truth.