when will i find work!

over 12 years ago
khany didn't upload a photo

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

hi ive been looking for work and im pretty desprate! ive just managed to get my c.v SORTED ANY HELP WUD BE APPRECIATED AS TO WHEN I WILL FIND WORK DOB IS 25 /11/1977

over 12 years ago

Hi again Tariq,

I would be happy to read for you around your job and when you will find one if you would like.

I understand why you choose to post here however I have also given you a reason as to why I don’t give a connection here. I am however happy to do that in the free time in chat.

I won’t request charge until you are happy with the connection :)

Hayley

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi I feel very strong positive energy around you. I will chat with you anytime and I dont ask for payment until you are happy ive made a connection

over 12 years ago
doodlehum's photo

Madam Marie (doodlehum)

7 posts

I would be more than happy to help you with your question and start the reading free even.http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/30871-doodlehum

over 12 years ago

contact me.

thanks

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Stop focussing on when and focus on the final outcome. Whenever you apply for a job you should already think you have the job by owing the outcome it is more likely to happen. Time does not exist in the spiritual world it is seen as state and part of that is where you are at and that is why focusing on the outcome is far more important. Do not let doubt get in just stick with already thinking a job is yours.

over 12 years ago

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

Thanx 4 the advise! Should i look for industrial? work or warehouse? Or superstores?

over 12 years ago

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

Hi i went to jobcentre today and passing throu town well ghost town is what i saw. Highstreet stores have just gone its like car boot sale town! I kind of thaught where do i find work here? Av managed to get my c.vs sorted and piled up so gona go out and start posting them! Any advise on directions would be appreciated! Thanx.

over 12 years ago

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

Hi ive text an agency today regarding a job vacancy at premier bakers i have my food hygeine and first aid certificates wil i get a reply from them? Or get the job?