love is there a chance of keeping it

over 12 years ago

is there love after cheating

over 12 years ago
mysticalsamantha's photo

Samantha (mysticalsamantha)

8 posts

Hello Janice, I am picking up on several different energy’s and connections from your situation at this time. But would need to look deeper into it with a reading. I do see lot of pain and hurt between you and a love one. There is also lot of care and love but at the same time love feels like its just not enough anymore. Contact me I’m online now :)... looking forward to hearing from you

Blessings *

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

yes januce there is LOVE after cheating, can you click on my name and send me a mg with your date of birth so i can connect to you and see whats instore :)

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

hi there.I picked up a card for you,the hermit.this card can mean a few things..especially there being a lack of spark in a love relationship,and feeling quite alone.which can be the effects of a cheating spouse..after a long introspective period of inner thought and study,this card does represent a rekindling to feeling loved again,though can be from the same partner,but also from a new one.contact me if you would like a full tarot reading using astrology and runes.send me a msg with your dob and we can chat a bit to see if we have a connection.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

Yes there is a chance of love after cheating I feel that of course some time will need to be given to heal this wound. I see some positive things instore for you as well as negative for more infromation on this contact me with a birth date and full name.

over 12 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

You dont need a physchic for this one. “fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me” Give it another shot.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

there is always a reason behind every action. The cheating could come because that person has a self issues that they need to deal with or it could also be because they no longer feel happy in the current relationship. You need to figure out the problem, and solve this as a couple.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

It really does depend on the situation. But if the “cheater” can honestly accept their actions and help the “cheatee” to heal and regain some trust its entirely possible but it takes a big person to admit they were wrong, and an even bigger person to make the changes to ensure the cheating never happens again.

The one who has been cheated on has work to do too, if you can see that the energy that hurt you is honestly working to be healthier and is changing then there has to be work done to let go, take a chance to trust again. Its a complete joint effort and if this does not happen then the likely hood of a relationship surviving cheating is very very slim!

Myztic