When will I....

over 12 years ago

Will I ever become famous entertainer will I die young or old (THIS IS SERIOUS POST PLZ TAKE SERIOUSLY)

P.S, I don’t want to hear happy to good to be true readings – whatever your truth is speak it though. I trust you ladies n gents

over 12 years ago

Hi Amaris,

I would be happy to give you a reading around whether you’ll ever achieve success as an entertainer.

However, unfortunately I will not answer questions such as whether someone will die young or old. Personally, I don’t believe information such as that should be given out for several reasons.

I am however always honest in my readings and provide connection before hire and so if you are interested in just the first question being answered I would be happy to help.

Hayley

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hello I am Lea,

i am truely glad to help you with this becoming famouse or not, in order to do so I would need to make a conncetion with you first by having your name and date of birth.

then you must hire to continue the reading and get your true asnwers/good/bad, i will tell you as i see it :)

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

knowing whats in your 8th house in astrology gives us clues to life and death.mars in the 8th house sometimes points to unexpected accidental deaths,or a heroic death for example.

and the planet in your 10th house tells us if you have what it takes to succeed in the entertainment industry.we need to do a full reading.

contact me sometime if you want a serious reading.that is all i do.bless you

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi amaris,i feel like you’ll do better getting yourself out there and you have to be very agressive about this. in other words,dont sit home waiting for a talent agent to come knocking on your door. get out there and do your thing!. dont expect things to be easy either. alot of time and energy you’ll have to invest in becoming an entertainer and you may find yourself being turned down alot. but eventually your hard work will pay off. expect something big to happen for you within these next 2 years.

and not to scare you or anything but be careful who you trust and dont do anything you are not sure about or makes you feel uncomfortable.